One of the most famous tour in all Nepal. Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan Tour is an ideal tour for great pleasure with the extravagant views of Mountain ranges to the flat lands of Terai. This tour will revitalize you with positive energies.
- Duration: 10 Days
- Rating:Very Popular
- Region: Central Nepal
- Activity:Drive and Tour
- Trip Type:Tour
- Day 01: Arrival. Pick up at International Airport and Transfer to Hotel.
- Day 02: Free day in Kathmandu
- Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Chitwan
- 6 hours scenic drive to Chitwan for the Jungle Activities. Day in Chitwan National Park with the programs like elephant ride, canoe ride, bird watching, jungle walk, village tour etc. Overnight in the Hotel
- Day 04: Chitwan
- Explore by penetrating in the Jungle and view the rarest jungle animals including the Royal Bengal Tiger and One Horned Rhinoceros. Overnight in the hotel
- Day 05: Drive from Chitwan to Pokhara
- In the morning complete the Jungle Activities, 5 hours drive to Pokhara, the city of lakes and the second tourist destination after Kathmandu. Pokhara is home to thick forests, gushing rivers, emerald lakes and of course the world famous views of the Himalaya. Overnight in the Hotel
- Day 06: Pokhara to Lumle drive then trek to Chandrakot
- In the morning 1-hour drive to Lumle. Start trek to Chandrakot at 1580m. It is a large charming village high above the deep valley through which the Modi River runs. Overnight in the lodge or guest house
- Day 07: Trek to Australian Camp
- Trek to Australian Camp. Australian Camp used to be the major husbandry destination by the shepherds. Bird-eye-view can be seen from here and specially highlights the grand sunrise view. Overnight in the Lodge or guest house
- Day 08: Trek to Dhampus
- We will continue our trek to Dhampus, a village on the top of the ridge at 1750m, we are rewarded with great views of the mountains. Descend to Dhampus Phedi at 1180m. and drive back to Pokhara. Free day for various day activities. Overnight in the Hotel
- Day 09: Short excursion around. Flight back to Kathmandu. Transfer to Hotel.
- In the morning we will make a short excursion around the Pokhara valley and then take a flight to Kathmandu. It is just 25-30 minutes flight from Pokhara to Kathandu.
- Day 10: Departure